incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject ODE graduation update
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:00:19 GMT
Hi,

Just a small update on ODE's graduation and our road to TLP. We're now
pretty much set, all the infra tasks have been done (thanks to Joe and
Henri) and we're already on the new SVN and the moved mailing lists. The
site should be mirrored tonight and we'll be ready for prime time :)

Thanks a lot to everyone involved in the incubator and working hard for all
of the incubated projects to succeed, it's really a great environment to
work in. I'll stick around and hope to help others the way many of you
helped us (starting with that TLP migration guide).

Cheers!
Matthieu