incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Create new guide: first steps outside the incubator
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:11:41 GMT
Actually I'm starting to get into all this and I'm also of the opinion that
it should go on the main apache site more than in the incubator (but the
incubator graduation doc should of course link to it). If you check the
infra pending TLPs tasks there's actually 2 incubator projects and 2
non-incubator projects so we're not the majority :)

I'm currently running through:

http://www.apache.org/dev/project-creation.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/project-creation-tasks.html

And I think those 2 guides should be merged, adding some details here and
there (the first one also has some content that looks like the current
graduation guide). So starting from those could be nice.

Anyway I can help for this as I'll be taking notes along the way. Matijn did
you start something? Also, shouldn't this discussion be brought to site-dev?

Cheers,
Matthieu