incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate ODE to a Top Level Project
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 19:57:42 GMT
I'm actually responsible for a fine mess. This was the very first draft of
the resolution and not the latest one (which Dims and Alex have reviewed and
have voted for on the ODE mailing lists). The final resolution is reproduced
below. Please ignore the previous one and consider *only* this one.

Sincere apologies for the mix-up.

Establish the Apache ODE project

       open-source software related to business process management
       (BPM), process orchestration and workflow through
       service composition.

       Committee (PMC), to be known as the "The Apache ODE Project",
       Foundation; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache ODE Project be and hereby is
       related to business process management (BPM), process
       orchestration and workflow through service composition;
       and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache ODE" be and
       hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at
       the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the
       Apache ODE Project, and to have primary responsibility for
       management of the projects within the scope of responsibility
       of the Apache ODE Project; and be it further

       Apache ODE Project:

         * Alan Cabrera       (adc@apache.org)
         * Assaf Arkin        (assaf@apache.org)
         * Alex Boisvert      (boisvert@apache.org)
         * Cory Harper        (charper@apache.org)
         * Guillaume Nodet    (gnodet@apache.org)
         * Lance Waterman     (lwaterman@apache.org)
         * Maciej Szefler     (mszefler@apache.org)
         * Matthieu Riou      (mriou@apache.org)
         * Paul R. Brown      (paulrbrown@apache.org)

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Matthieu Riou
       be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache ODE, to serve
       in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
       Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death,
       resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification, or until
       a successor is appointed; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache ODE Project be and hereby
       Incubator ODE podling; and be it further

       Incubator ODE podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
       PMC are hereafter discharged.