incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need assistance publishing log4php site to incubator.apache.org (was: log4php website)
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2007 10:04:52 GMT
On 7/27/07, Curt Arnold <carnold@apache.org> wrote:
> Retrying with a hopefully catchier subject line.
>

> On Jul 23, 2007, at 10:22 AM, Curt Arnold wrote:
>
> > I've staged the content for the log4php website at http://
> > svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/log4php/site/.  But I do not
> > have permission to create /www/incubator.apache.org/log4php on
> > people.apache.org.  Could someone with the appropriate privileges
> > set up that directory appropriately so that I or another member of
> > logging can update the content from SVN.  Thanks.

i've checked out the website into a log4php directory. please try updating.

the permissions are the same as the other sites. if the right people
still can't update the site then AFAIK you'll need to ensure that they
are added to the appropriate groups. hopefully someone who knows will
jump in with the details...

- robert