incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Create new guide: first steps outside the incubator
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:44:16 GMT
> Hi Matthieu,
>
> It's great that you're looking at this.

+1

> When I looked at the two
> pages below, they seemed like they missed a lot of what we needed for
> graduating incubating projects. It might just be that they're very
> old (e.g. references to bylaws and release management).

they look very old to me

> But please don't move this discussion off the incubator list. I'm not
> subscribed to site-dev. Could we keep it on both lists? Or are there
> any folks on site-dev who are not incubationistas?

plenty but most of these are interested in the project/committer
meta-data side of things. discussions about the main site also happen
on community.

the incubator already has quite a lot of good content in this area and
there are more active documentors here than there.

why not just drop emails to community and site dev inviting people here?

- robert