incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release of Ivy 2.0.0-alpha2-incubating
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:18:37 GMT
> On 7/16/07, ant elder <antelder@apache.org> wrote:
> > There's one missing license header in the src distro on IvyTaskTest.java,

yep

(need to add some new features to RAT sometimes soon to regain my advantage ;-)

> Good catch, I missed this one. I'll update it for next release.

good enough for me

> and I think its now preferred to include all licenses in the one LICENSE
> > file instead of having the separate LICENSE.jquery and LICENSE.jsch files,
> > but neither of those things are blockers.
>
> I took example on Ant, but I will put everything in the LICENSE file for
> next release.

yep

i'm +1

comments (subjective)

good release notes

MANIFEST.MF is missing vendor-id

i prefer source distributions to unpack to a different directory
(apache-ivy-1.2.3-src, say) from the binary distribution. there is an
alternative school of thought but this means that unpacking over the
top needs to form a harmonious overlay.

- robert