incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discuss: Package Naming for Incubator Release of River
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:14:42 GMT
On 7/22/07, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:

> Last Incubating release - the com.sun.jini classes are the wrappers to the
>                           org.apache.river classes.

At that point (I don't see a necessity for the previous steps, btw, it
only complicates things, IMO) I'd also recommend to distribute the
com.sun.* classes in a separate jar file.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf