incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Graduate ServiceMix to a Top Level Project
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:30:44 GMT
Agreed.  So here is the new version:

      Foundation's purpose to establish a Project, to be known as
      "Apache ServiceMix Project", related to an extensible messaging
      bus for service integration, mediation and composition and its related
      components, for distribution at no charge to the public.

     (Other paragraphs unchanged)

On 7/13/07, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/13/07, Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 7/13/07, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > What about "a pluggable messaging bus for enterprise service
> > > integration, mediation and composition and its related components" ?
> > > I'd like to keep out the acronyms if possible ...
> >
> > No objection from me. I'd prefer to keep out the acronyms - I was
> > simply trying to satisfy Nic's request.
>
> works for me
>
> perhaps pluggable'-> extensible
>
> maybe cut enterprise (it's pretty meaningless and unduly restrictive)
>
> - robert

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet