incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate ServiceMix to a Top Level Project (2nd thread)
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:47:21 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

In my opinion, there is no real damage done. You can fix the problem
by forwarding the ServiceMix graduation request message to general at
incubator and to the dev ServiceMix alias. I'd assume that there are
very few people who will be surprised to get the message. ;-)

In future, I'd just suggest re-reading and following the guidance on
the use of private email. Only very sensitive issues (personnel,
security) should be kept on the private lists.

Regards,

Craig