incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <>
Subject [proposal] Create new guide: first steps outside the incubator
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:51:42 GMT
The graduation guide, currently being finalized, is a behemoth in
itself. It deals with both the graduation process and the steps
afterwards. I would like to propose a post graduation guide where we
take the new TLP's and guide them beyond the Incubator's influence.

In the very least I would like to cut the 'first steps outside the
incubator' from the graduation guide, and expand on that in this new
guide. Additional topics are what you can expect, your first board
report, and other things.

What do you think?

Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released
Get it now:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: