incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: monthly reports
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:40:07 GMT
On 7/11/07, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
> Seriously, this is a responsibility of the project to remember.   Once
> the project graduates, they'll have to still make periodic board reports
> so they really need to get used to remembering.

Fortunately, once you have graduated, you get reminders for submitting
the board reports. At least our first report was just sent in after 2
reminders (first to warn of an upcoming report, and second to tell it
needs to be sent in).

These are fully automated, so I don't see why these can't be sent to
the private@ lists for podlings. Apart the additional administration
of course, but if we have just 1 place to put the reporting schedule
in, then it would not be hard to auto-send the reminders :)

Martijn

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released