incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE Board Resolution draft
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:50:56 GMT
Though not a IPMC member, I have some questions:

In both the December 2006 and March 2007 reports ODE mentions that the
project needs to attract more developers and diversify. The June'07
report mentions leads to new committers. Have these joined the
community? I ask this to see if you have adopted voting in new
community members using Apache practices.

The PPMC has only been installed recently. How can we ascertain that
the PPMC has enough experience to function given the raised concerns
of a non-functioning PPMC until june? Especially if the former
question hasn't been resolved (i.e. adding/voting in new committers).

Martijn

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released