incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: monthly reports
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:51:34 GMT

> > Reports seems to be due tomorrow (July 11th), so maybe a reminder
> > for other projects would be nice.
>
> And since they are due every month at the same time, it would be nice if
> we
> didn't constantly have to remind everyone every month.  :-)

It's every month for you, but it's only every quarter for projects, so it's
pretty easy to forget without a reminder :-) I now have a reminder in my
google agenda to be (almost) sure I don't forget. Do you think having a
public calendar for the three rates of quarterly reports would be useful? Or
maybe an iCal calendar, it's more standard and can imported as a public
google agenda too. It'd be useful for me, but I don't know for others.

Xavier

But, yes, if you hadn't mentioned it, I was going to remind everyone today.