incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [proposal] Create new guide: first steps outside the incubator
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:22:26 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

It's great that you're looking at this. When I looked at the two
pages below, they seemed like they missed a lot of what we needed for
graduating incubating projects. It might just be that they're very
old (e.g. references to bylaws and release management).

But please don't move this discussion off the incubator list. I'm not
subscribed to site-dev. Could we keep it on both lists? Or are there
any folks on site-dev who are not incubationistas?

Craig