incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Project status updates
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:11:15 GMT
Hi,

I just cleaned some retired and graduated projects (Heraldry, mod_ftp,
wadi, Kabuki) from the Incubator status page and the reporting
schedule. I didn't want to touch more recent changes, hoping that the
people more involved would take action. The list of missing updates I
noticed is below.

1) The following recently graduated projects still have their entries
under "Currently in incubation":

    Felix
    Wicket
    Trinidad

2) The RCF project does not yet have an entry on the projects page.

3) The log4php project is still listed as retired.

This list might be both incorrect and incomplete.

BR,

Jukka Zitting