incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject New Incubator Proposal: Sanselan - a java image library
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:42:32 GMT
Hi,

together with Charles M. Chen I came up with a proposal to move the
great open source java image library, Sanselan, to Apache.

You'll find all the details here:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/SanselanProposal

Now, currently we are looking for interested parties, especially for
mentors and a sponsoring project, perhaps commons would be a good place
for sanselan?

So if you are interested in this proposal, please add your name to the
wiki page (I cc'ed committers to inform all committers, please continue
the discussion just in the general incubator list).

If anything is missing/unclear etc. let's discuss it :)

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org