incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Heads up, Identifying Mentors
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 01:11:59 GMT
[Do Not Reply]

The Incubator PMC is in the process of soliciting a survey of active
mentors on the private@incubator.org list, so that we can determine if
the volunteer mentors are engaged and present.  We are sending this as
a reminder to all mentors to follow that discussion.

It goes without saying that traffic on private@ and general@ are also
yours to keep track of as a Mentor.  If you are not aware of the IPMC
decisions it is your projects' loss.  So this is a courtesy reminder
with a bright bold subject to ensure none of our mentors miss this
request.  This poll concludes on August 12th and be tallied on Aug 13th.

Many thanks, and direct your responses at private@incubator to be tallied
(and of course, publicly announced).  We hope tallying these on private@
will allow for reasonable traffic on general@.