incubator-general mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate ServiceMix to a Top Level Project (2nd thread)
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:32:00 GMT
The vote to graduate ServiceMix as a TLP is over.  Thanks to everyone!
No -1 or 0 votes were recorded and the following +1 were recorded
(binding votes starred):

   - Guillaume Nodet
   - James Strachan (*)
   - Matthieu Riou
   - Thomas Termin
   - Tony Ambrozie
   - Eelco Hillenius
   - Craig L Russel (*)
   - Martinj Dahorst
   - Bruce Snyder
   - Alex Boisvert
   - Davanum Srinivas (*)

The proposed resolution can be read below and I will send it to the
board for consideration during the next meeting.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet