incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Blue Sky Distance Collaboration System-Wish to add
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:55:58 GMT
On Tuesday 24 July 2007 15:11, Ting Peng wrote:
> For this is our first candidate project to Apache Foundation. We are
> grateful for your ideas!
>
> Waiting for your advice!

Where does the project live at the moment?? Has this been developed in a open
fashion, i.e. mailing lists to communicate design and discussions? If so, are
those records and codebase available for review?

I don't want to sound too negative, but I can imagine that a continue of this
effort at ASF will be riddled with communication problems as a homogenous
team now has to open up to running everything through public mailing lists
possibly in a language everyone doesn't master.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er