incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] approve release of CXF 2.0-incubator
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:26:38 GMT

I'm going to close the vote with a result of PASS.

There were 16 +1 votes on the updated code and no +0 or -1 votes.

4 +1 votes from IPMC members:
     jstrachan, jjagielski, dims, robert
1 +1 votes from ASF member (hopefully soon to be IPMC):
     jgenender
11 +1 votes from CXF committers:
     dkulp, ddiephouse, apaibir, blin, jmao, ffang, jliu, tsztelak,
     gnodet, jma, eglynn

I'll start moving the stuff from the staging area to the release
locations now.

Thanks for all who took the time to look at it!   The CXF team is excited
about this release.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp