incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [docs] release management [WAS Re: [VOTE] approve release of CXF 2.0-incubator]
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:32:20 GMT
On Sunday 01 July 2007 14:33, robert burrell donkin wrote:
> > Maybe we should use that release notes as a template :)
>
> sounds like a good idea :-)
>
> i hope that daniel might find some time to help write the release
> management guide (which is next on my personal documentation hit list)
>
> - robert

I'd be happy to help out a little bit.   The next couple weeks might be
tough (busy with releases of our commercial stuff),  but I'll try to
make a little time.

From a "release with Maven" standpoint, there are still a couple holes
that need to be filled in.   Once I get some time, I hope to work on
filling them (or at least pushing some of the other maven folks into
filling them).

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer