incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discuss: Package Naming for Incubator Release of River
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 01:15:43 GMT
How about some tools to make the migration easier? I remember some like this
 when the com.sun.swing got changed
(http://www.ternent.com/tech/regexp.html). Maybe we should whip up a
retroweaver like tool for migration efforts
(http://retroweaver.sourceforge.net/) - to support existing codebases.

I do think there should be a clear plan posted on the migration path
for my vote :)

-- dims