incubator-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need assistance publishing log4php site to incubator.apache.org (was: log4php website)
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 05:39:10 GMT

On Jul 29, 2007, at 5:04 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> On 7/27/07, Curt Arnold <carnold@apache.org> wrote:
>> Retrying with a hopefully catchier subject line.
>>

> i've checked out the website into a log4php directory. please try
> updating.
>
> the permissions are the same as the other sites. if the right people
> still can't update the site then AFAIK you'll need to ensure that they
> are added to the appropriate groups. hopefully someone who knows will
> jump in with the details...

Thanks.  I am unable to update as all the files are owned by the
incubator group and my account is not a member of that group.  I
checked some of the other incubated sites and it appears that they
are consistently owned by the incubator group.  I am an incubator PMC
member and assume that that should qualify me to have that group on
my account so I'll request on infrastructure for my account to be
updated.