incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To vote or not to vote
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:14:15 GMT

> Noel
>
> I'm also with you - I don't think that - unless the ODE community have
> some concerns - there is any need for any votes. I simply started a
> vote on general because I thought it might be quicker than arguing
> about whether a vote was necessary!

No concerns whatsoever, we're the ones who've been asking for help and
guidance so we're pretty happy with the outcome. I guess in some other,
maybe inversed situations (the IPMC pro-actively proposes a new mentor for a
podling for example), a vote could make sense.

Cheers,
Matthieu

AFAIC we can get on and bootstrap the PPMC now.