incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <>
Subject [RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Petar Tahchiev donation Jakarta Cactus
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:31:20 GMT
On 6/15/07, Petar Tahchiev <> wrote:
> On 6/11/07, Martin van den Bemt <> wrote:

> I am closing the vote now. Results:
> Two +1's and no -1's or 0's. The vote passed.

I want to ask who am I supposed to send this vote in order to proceed with
> setting up
> a repository in the incubator and importing my changes in it? :-\

there's nothing more that you need to do here: just the paperwork is managed
by the incubator

the cactus community will handle the import. drop them a post to the dev
list containing a link to this thread and take it from there :-)

(martin will probably check in the donated artifact somewhere so that a
record exists)

- robert