incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] new and improved graduation guide
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:57:59 GMT
On 6/14/07, Yoav Shapira <yoavs@apache.org> wrote:

> On 6/14/07, Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dashorst@gmail.com> wrote:
> > A couple of weeks ago I revised the graduation guide to make it a more
> > cohesive story. The endeavor is located at [1], and I appreciate any
>
> Nice!

+1

i've made a few changes today (before your version was posted) may cause you
some difficulties (automatically merging rewrites is difficult). basically,
i went through the guide adding links for common terms and making the
capitalisation more consistent. i have a little additional content locally
but i'll leave that for now. feel free to commit your new version - it's
easy for me to find the terms again in the new version.

- robert