incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Check of project name for trademark issues
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:52:08 GMT
When I did that a few days ago I received rather quickly the Welcome
mail after my registration.  A moderator has probably to validate your
registration.

NB: I notice that gmail still say that the Sender is ...@gmail.com.
It just put ...@apache.org in the From field.  And seemingly elzm look
at the sender field.   So I guess that validation of the moderator is
required.

Gilles

--
Gilles SCOKART