incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Petar Tahchiev" <paranoiabla.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Java Resource Simulator (JRS)
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:58:14 GMT
On 6/25/07, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/25/07, Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dashorst@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > From an incubator point of view, I think having the sources available
> > is not yet necessary. Having a clear proposal what the project is
> > going to do, and who is going to do it is more important, especially
> > with a third party donation. I think we should focus more on diversity
> > of the community rather than the actual code.
>

> +1
>
> The code can be cleaned and cleared inside the incubator afiac.
>

> +1
>
> - robert

+1

Eventually we can think of some integration with the Cactus project.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Bulgarian medics in Libya are innocent!
http://www.nestesami.bg/main/index.php

Public PGP Key at:
http://keyserver.linux.it/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1A15B53B761500F9
Key Fingerprint: AA16 8004 AADD 9C76 EF5B  4210 1A15 B53B 7615 00F9