incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Eelco Hillenius" <eelco.hillen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Java Resource Simulator (JRS)
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2007 21:34:06 GMT
> What have others done to workaround the bootstrapping problem for code
> that is currently internally licensed / restricted distribution before
> the proposal is accepted and a grant can be executed?

My understanding is that whether projects get accepted for incubation
don't have to do much with the code you currently have, but rather
about the motivations, community aspects etc. So why include this
clause in the first place? Why not say you start with a clean slate
and start adding source to the repository when they are deemed ready
for that?

Eelco