incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niclas Hedhman" <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: How to update projects.apache.org
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:20:23 GMT
On 6/27/07, David Reid <david@jetnet.co.uk> wrote:
> Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> > I have added the Felix project to the
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects,
> > and there is build.xml file in there, but it references
> > ../tools/xdocs2/scripts/build.pl which was I doesn't got when checking
> > out the trunk.
>
> Erm, well what you need to do is simply create an DOAP file and host it
> in your SVN repository. Once you've done that you let us know where it
> and your project will automagically appear on the website. :-)

Ok. I thought I'd spare you the trouble, and added the <location>
entry in the projects/files.xml myself. And that is committed.
I just thought that I need to do a build step manually...

> You'll also need to create a PMC file, but I usually just take care of
> that :-)

Yeah, I know. However, a bit crammed for time today. Will get to that
later in week (if I have Internet access (travelling)).

> > What do I need to do next??
>
> Does such a thing as a "what to do now you're a tlp" faq exist?

I can't recall any, but I think that Martijn Dashorst is working on
such paper for the Incubator, after the Wicket graduation. Any info
that should go into it, please forward to general@incubator.apache.org

Cheers
Niclas