incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Podling reports
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:06:39 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> each podling is reminded to provide the full round of
> information to the board, as previously requested.

What items do you (the Board) want, other than:

 - Steps required for graduation
 - a short synopsis of what the podling does
 - date entered the Incubator

The latter wasn't on your list, seemingly illustrating the need to keep
straight the total list.  We'll put together a template.

> If the Mentors could ensure the valid format that would be great.

> It should be in a clear, readable text format for inclusion in the
> board agenda (and eventually the minutes).

Do you have a suggested format?  Else we'll put one together for Board
approval, and tell everyone to use it moving forward.

	--- Noel