incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Incubator reports due
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:49:03 GMT
On Jun 18, 2007, at 7:13 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> This is due to board@ with PMC oversight/feedback 12 hours from now.
> Oversight implies at least three reviewers of each report.
>
> According to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule and
> already recorded in http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2007 ...
> Missing from June2007 ...
>
>       TripleSoup

This scheduling stuff keeps confusing me. My own calendar says next
month.

TripleSoup
TripleSoup is the simplest thing that you can do to turn your apache
web server into a SPARQL endpoint.

Nothing to report that requires IPMC or board attention at this time.

There has been very little progress on TripleSoup since the last
report. All immediately relevant process/infrastructure/legal stuff
has been taken care of, and now we have to dive into the technical
core, which hasn't happened yet.