incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Java Resource Simulator (JRS)
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:14:35 GMT
>From an incubator point of view, I think having the sources available
is not yet necessary. Having a clear proposal what the project is
going to do, and who is going to do it is more important, especially
with a third party donation. I think we should focus more on diversity
of the community rather than the actual code.

The code can be cleaned and cleared inside the incubator afiac.

Martijn

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!