incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling reports
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:39:26 GMT
On 6/15/07, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> Many reports are lacking such info as "Steps required
> for graduation" and a short synopsis of what the podling
> does. If the Mentors could ensure the valid format that
> would be great.

+1 Sounds reasonable.

> Also, it's not acceptable to provide a report simply
> cut-paste from the Wiki. It should be in a clear,
> readable text format for inclusion in the board
> agenda (and eventually the minutes).

So what constitutes a good report then? Is there an example of a good
report (I like to think the Wicket report is in good shape, but I may
be wrong) we can link to in one of the guides?

Martijn

Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org