incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <lrese...@apache.org>
Subject Podling wiki access rights
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:01:02 GMT
Currently, Apache Tuscany is using a Confluence wiki [1] as the source
of contents for its website [2], and I was wondering if there is a
policy that states that the podling website needs to have restricted
access to only committers (meaning the wiki should only be editable by
committers).

I also looked at some podlings that are using a wiki as the content
source for their website, and I could not find a consistent ACL
configuration, where some have restrictions and some don't, that's why
I want to get some advice and thoughts from you guys.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/

--
Luciano Resende