incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: PPMC guidance on new committers
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:18:20 GMT
Hi Bill,

Thanks for clarifying your position. This is a bit of a surprise,
since I thought I was just elaborating existing practice as
documented in the ppmc guide.

The section in question had been in the guides/ppmc for as long as
I've been at Apache, and I missed any dialog regarding this issue
earlier.

I'll take another stab at updating the ppmc guidance.

Thanks,

Craig