incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Java Resource Simulator (JRS)
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:26:54 GMT
My only concern is with the name, which is surprisingly and
unfortunately similar to JSR. When I saw the acronym I immediately
thought you were proposing a new Java TM Specification Request.
Actually, if you google java jrs you find things like this: "This
project consists in a java JRS-168 portlet that acts as a generic
client for SOAP services". Sorta kidding...

Craig