incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Arnuad Simon as committer for Qpid
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 11:17:50 GMT
Noel,

Now that we have 3 votes from IPMC, can we please proceed with the accout
creation for arnuad?
Thanks Henry for giving the +1 for this thread. Besides Yoav has +0 so I
guess there are no objections at all.

Arnaud has been very active in the last two months and he throughly deserves
to be a committer.
Since James dropped off as a mentor we didn't even have 3 mentors until Yoav
stepped up a few days ago.
Had Yoav enough time to familliarize himself with the project, I am sure he
would have voted +1 for arnuad.

Regards,

Rajith