incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [docs] Please review first draft of graduation guide
Date Sun, 13 May 2007 12:19:22 GMT
> Is it just me, or did someone remove log4php and log4net from the
> stylesheet and forget to update the site? I get lots of diffs after
> updating the site and then generating it...

nope

turned out that there were a lot of license headers that have never
been updated to the current form. i've committed fixes for this and
back ported the log4* issues. once you update, revert the html
documents, touch the xml documents you changed and then regenerated
the problems should be fixed.

> I have made a bunch of further typo corrections to the graduation
> guide that I'll commit once I get the site stylesheet issue figured out.

great - i hope that these issues should now be resolved and that you
should be able to commit these changes (once you've fixed your local
version)

- robert