incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <>
Subject Graduation T-Shirts
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 12:11:21 GMT
["We Survived the Apache Incubator and All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt"]

i think graduation t-shirts/polo's/whatever might be cool but not
really something that apache should find the money for

however, it would be possible is to come up with a design and ask for
trademark authorization (from the PRC) for use in personal T-Shirts
for graduating committers and mentors. podlings would need to get this
organized themselves and find a way to pay for them but we'd have the
paperwork and design in place to allow them to do this.

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message