incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Addressing the redundant data problem
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 11:49:22 GMT
> > RCF
> > Tika
> > TSIK
> aren't in the list at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

Welcome to the redundant (read as: inconsistent -- because that's the nature of redundant
data) problem.  Again.  We have the reporting schedule recorded at:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/${MONTLY-REPORT}
  committers/board/incubator-info.txt

Likewise, Mentor information is redundantly recorded.

Projects come and go, and the data gets out of synch, if it is ever in synch in the first
place.  This is why I had asked Dave Reid to help.  We need one definitive location to maintain
project information.  It used to be the project STATUS file.

I'm open for suggestions as to how we want to resolve this problem.

	--- Noel