incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Fix Release Distribution (Outside maven repo)
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 05:39:58 GMT
Hi Robert,

+1 for getting this going.

My only concern is the slightly ambiguous #7. I don't know that there
is a standard layout for releases. It sure would be nice.

I really hate to bring up maven since the subject is clearly non-
maven, but I expect many projects to build the source and binary
release artifacts using maven. So it might be good to see what the
maven folks would produce, before we hard code the standard layout.

Craig