incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] approve release of CXF 2.0-incubator-RC
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 15:53:47 GMT
+1 looks good to me. Grats!

  - Leo

Two minor things (not big enough to hold up the release I think):

  NOTICE file says

    Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/).

  which should be

There's a STATUS file which says its from 2004 and is definitely not
updated (Dan tells me Jim said this was ok).

I didn't get it to build here (no mvn installed and getting it over
the hotel network doesn't seem to be going well). But I assume
someone else looked at that.