incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [docs] Please review first draft of graduation guide
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 17:55:30 GMT
Is it just me, or did someone remove log4php and log4net from the
stylesheet and forget to update the site? I get lots of diffs after
updating the site and then generating it...

I have made a bunch of further typo corrections to the graduation
guide that I'll commit once I get the site stylesheet issue figured out.

One substantive comment: Under the recommendation vote, I don't think
a Mentor should start the vote in the community. It should be one of
the PPMC members.

Craig