incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Sending proposal to board: how to?
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 11:15:42 GMT
Hi Martijn,

Having read all the posts on this proposal, I have to say I like the
idea of documenting a few things:

1. Having a pro-forma email message that prospective PMC chairs can
edit, just to make sure all the information is in them;

2. Suggesting that the prospective PMC chair keep the board meeting
schedule in mind (subject to change but well-documented);

3. Having the recommended to: this; cc: that; subject: the other
process in the graduation guide.

Of course, if you're really ready to graduate, you should already
know all of this...;-)

Craig