incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject making project decisions with a small number of PMC members
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 22:26:10 GMT
Hi,

Quick question (I hope). I was thinking about what will happen if the
NMaven podling would like to add a committer, make a release, etc.

Would votes by Maven PMC members (As the sponsoring project) be
considered binding in this case, or should we have IPMC members?

We currently only have 2 IPMC members on the project, so I was going
to ask for an additional mentor anyway, but I feel like the
appropriate people to be casting votes should be Maven PMC folk.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Brett