incubator-general mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kelvingood...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [VOTE] Andy Grove for Tuscany Committer ------ needs 2 more IPMC votes please
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 08:16:20 GMT
IPMC members,

  Tuscany held a vote to  make Andy Grove a committer [1].  In the 13 +1s
there was one IPMC binding vote,  so I understand we need to get a couple of
those before the vote is closed.  Please take a look at the summary of
Andy's activities at the head of the vote thread and cast your vote.

Regards, Kelvin.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg16920.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kelvin goodson <kelvingoodson@gmail.com>
Date: 26-Apr-2007 09:40
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Andy Grove for Tuscany Committer
To: tuscany-dev <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>

That's voting time up and with my +1 that makes 13 +1s (including 1 non
binding) and no -1s so --  Welcome Andy.

Next steps are defined in [1],  If you haven't already submitted a
Contributor License Agreement (CLA) then this need to be done and
acknowledged by ASF before they will create a user id for you. When your CLA
has been acknowledged your name will appear in [2] and will not be
italicized.

Please let me know an apache userid you'd like to use (see [2] for those
that have been taken), along with full name and the email address you want
for forwarding (this must be the same email address as on the CLA).

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter
[2] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
<http://people.apache.org/%7Ejim/committers.html>

Kelvin.