incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dion Gillard" <d...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PPMC guidance on new committers
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:26:20 GMT
Speaking of being unnecessarily hostile and confrontational, thanks for
bagging Jakarta.

FWIW, The most recent Jakarta committer votes have been conducted in
private, and what you describe is not a current Jakarta practice.

Where are Noel's comments about bad Jakarta practice? I had a quick look
through my recent emails from Noel, but couldn't find any.

Regards,
Dion