incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <>
Subject Re: Sending proposal to board: how to?
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 13:51:17 GMT
On 5/28/07, Craig L Russell <> wrote:
> 2. Suggesting that the prospective PMC chair keep the board meeting
> schedule in mind (subject to change but well-documented);

What is a good time to send it? Too early: it might get missed, too
late: will likely piss off people, or counts as too early :)

>From what I hear, any thing scheduled for the board meeting should be
there the sunday before at most. So the sunday before that should be a
good time to send it?

> Of course, if you're really ready to graduate, you should already
> know all of this...;-)

Of course and that is why I propose to remove all guides, and let each
podling write a new set of guides. If they get it right, then they are
ready to graduate and become a new incubator... erhm... :)

Join the wicket community at ##wicket
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message