incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Whose votes are binding
Date Sun, 27 May 2007 12:36:54 GMT
FYI

Gianugo Rabellino and Martin van der Bemt are also missing on the
generated page.

I found these because I was counting the binding votes on the Wicket
graduation thread. I haven't performed a complete synchronization.

(must come up with a script to check the names automatically)

So the definitive guide is the board/committee-info.txt and svn group,
whoweare.html are not?

Martijn

On 4/28/07, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:

> >> If so, it is either not generated recently or the 'official list'
> >> is wrong.
> >> Both me and Craig Russell are missing....
> >
> > I just checked https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/
> > board/committee-info.txt,
> > both you and Craig Russell are listed as Incubator PMC members.
> >

> My page is based on SVN info. Although members of the IPMC,
> it appears you were not added to the Incubator SVN group.
> No doubt, someone forgot to do that, and you haven't tried any
> thing that required incubator-pmc access.
>
> Fixed.

Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org